Friday, August 30, 2013

Problemas

Well, this is what I found out.  I watched Chris Matthews, who's been on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."  Everyone is so supportive.  I was watching a Tampa officer get tackled from the back of his chair then him being interviewed, bLac K.  Anyway, the narrator reminded me of my interest in the human body, seemed to make me smart, rubbed off.  He said something @ in the end it's death.

Literally, I thought Ellen was telling me I was a 1950 s****.  It seems she thinks she's boss and slides in threads @ like if I have someone worse than my mom as my mom, basically, but like someone who maybe isn't my favorite.  I just told of what I knew of other than my own mom, don't want just any Chinese-Indonesian.  Her sister is intellectual, piano and glasses, Indonesian husband and lives with mom and eats KFC..  I would be ahead racially, hope that lady whose body model I saw gets an equal husband, probably like Orla Fallon, though.  My parents just seem in the moment.

Anyway, after that, I thought @ how Ellen insulted me thinking of Ginny because of the conspiracy of a 1 Nell Burton..  I was sad that it would be taken into account of how safe she really is out there but in a more blunt ^message^.  So, I was like, well, yea, Ginny got winded out of who she was.  She is selfish in class for fun in some way..  She makes me feel bad, confuses me that staying in the hospital is the only way to communicate, got hurt both times.  My stomach bloated, 3 times!

Anyway, here's my disclaimer: this is not a good thing.  Not much of a punch line.  I know people have always liked me.  When I grew up, we were considered like with an identity from Heaven and we don't know what traits of our parents we will have nor with whom all we can develop.  What else?  So, I am like a trap, and then people say well your friends don't think they're Chinese and the most white so let's play around with that.  I've had such miserable times, but thanks Christ Matthew and I'm well to watch TV.  I need people in my life, like everyone, and I'm at crisis point.  I may watch "Ghost Adventures," which reminds me of a time past.  The Comedy show I like.  So..  I learned they can't finish all thoughts.  Yea, there was a lady who was really with the program in stereotype, a light black.  I learned that her generation, born @ 1970, gets attacked whereas people say the wants of someone born @ 1960 mean something.  It's very true.  I don't mind Ellen making it seem like she's channeled like a person of her age.  Because she's not, she's not really in the boat.  I'm so serious @ this, now..  I am not so much trying to submit to brats born @ 1957-1961 to be specific.. but more to be of their quality, and I know more about eating apparently.  I found cholesterol pills cause diabetes.  I quit them long ago and refuse treatment for diabetes.  I forget the good 1, but it starts with a c, Cervex?  I need a little tablet from CVS when I get my money..Sunday.  Why is it all labeled as ^the^ parents being from @ that time?  I don't want to be labeled falsely.  You already know what traits I got.  Why was Ellen playing around?  She is like getting away with just hurting me.  Not sure why I said just, but it's not really all she seems to me.  I don't mean it sarcastically..maybe someone knows why.  Why is my dad not giving me personal space?  I want to be close to Ellen.  Why make me do something that I never wanted to do with my dad?  It's very sensitive to me.  I mean, that's all you talk @.  What if I like the dads that are younger!  Then, that's what I like.  You don't go ask my dad.  Or else eye color doesn't mean anything.  Ugh!  This is so annoying!  Yes, I am born in 1986.  And what @ my mom being a pretty Mongoloid?  Maybe, I have some special bond that you're severing that I don't want severed.  She is not like me, but I still think that it's good not to give me a bad relationship with her.  There are lots of things to go through with that, but I lack the insight but wanna try.  See, if you take her away to do something good, like discipline, that's in the right spirit.  I just want the relationship to be right like with anyone as it's always been.  Why is Ellen doing this?  Is she?  Whoever is, why?  Ellen would have 1 reason, but I mean Tim Burton stopped posting online 1st.  I can kinda see it, now.  Well, I'll go post this.  xp

2 comments:

  1. this did not make much sense at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno, I just realized I think Ellen DeGeneres is categorizing by birth year of the parent because she doesn't believe in having kids, though they seem to make the world go round or have.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the *beep*