Saturday, August 31, 2013

O, and something I forgot to say

I do not ever do anything Asian so do not do anything Asian to anyone.  I feel it is sorta a sickness, though, at the moment and other times.  I don't look Asian!  I'd even say I don't like to be Asian but am nice to Asians.

Why did I get the message I did something to Ellen when I think she did something to me though I feel she is I mean like everyone thinks fun and nice.. like I thought about my life being an experiment and just said I think she's done stuff anyway..

I just got the message I was an Asian at home watching thee Ellen who acts like she's Jewish just because of her mom's maiden name.  I know, it's disappointing, but it's also happy of course.  It is stressful to deal with her actually I think wallowing in self-pity and trying to get attention for it.  No, anyway, I am not an Asian.  I just am fatter than before, and people didn't treat me like I was white.  I didn't do anything.  I know the world did it, made white people white.  Why make fun of them?  They just wanna keep precious secrets.

Why are you all suddenly freaking out @ me?  Don't put Asian in MY life.  I want white.  Freakish!