Saturday, August 31, 2013

Problema

My mom is being an animal in the kitchen sending me messages with how the dishes sound!  She thinks she's some other 1/2 Asian's mom who doesn't have a good influence on her, is in treatment mentally.

However, she relayed it was Ellen.

I DON'T LIKE THAT.  That is so incredibly stupid.  What was that, blinked the screen?  This is *beep*!  It can't be her, anyway.  Why, that's *beep*!  It's bad, whatever!!  If you did it and I just found out I'm not going to accept it.., doing bullshit for *beep* people.  I was trying to sleep.

I just heard a stupid noise in my room someone planted there.  This is ruining my life.

There, I hope that message is okay.  What does anyone think!  They just don't wanna benefit me.  No one talks to me directly in real life.

Ah, I'm tired and can't think.  This is too much to sieve through, I guess.  Can't read another word.  :(

I just don't like this nonsense, saying my mom is not special to me, saying she ^transformed^ and is into someone who just sorta grabbed her like that's even okay.

Is this getting back at a few other things you don't like I may have done?  And what praytell has happened to my brain?

Did you see the girl's reaction?  She just thinks, "Oh..that's mine."  Do I have to tell you what this means?  It's okay for her to have a nice relationship with my mom, but this is just nonsense to play around like this acting harsh and like my mom's better than me and is changing and I'm not good enough for her and someone else is, what I think is the nature of this.

Why do you keep acting like I'm mean?  I keep saying that, but the only thing that happens is people playing mean with me and other people in the end not even knowing what to think or care about.  People lik me for staying in line.  They don't like hyperactive freaks permeating the known world.

So, yes, I always like people getting close to my mom, but why bump me off?  You can sit in front of me and sing that your mom is like the great Ellen DeGeneres, and I wouldn't be able to get upset.  But when you insult me with something and act weird and nasty, that's not okay.  In fact, I do see tweens telling me that "their mom" is cool, and actually that's something I tend to wanna chase after.  However, you should think of Ellen as a mom.  Just don't like rub it in.  You can think anything looks motherly, even an old dog.  I mean that some people don't want it to be rubbed in, perhaps, so don't say I told you to go coocoo or something..

So..

What is it?  Why are you acting nasty like my mom replaced me rather than added someone in her life?  She actually hasn't seen her.  Just trying to sound mean??

Okay..so - well, I tried to write up a good thing @ my feelings.  What now, I think @ punishment when you made me uncomfortable?  Whoever did it..  Well, my mom just made me sound upset.  It kinda ruined my weekend.  I wasn't dressed.  I can't seem to find the right kinda workout, the right food at home sometimes or no food I like a lot.  Anyway, I think there was something up for her, too, but I dunno.  I tried to kinda not blow up, but then I was kinda sad and just said whatever I said, don't remember exactly.  This is getting to be a long post and I need to lie down or do something else or even you know just post @ something else.  :)  It's good for you to post your feelings..