Sunday, September 1, 2013

Competition

I thought that there was actually an opportunity to find out like who can do what.  Like, a lotta people wanna see Ellen DeGeneres, like be in Finding Dory.  I saw a girl post that on Facebook when I searched Google.  My answer is that I don't see how she's most like someone who should meet her.  I'd need to know more.  I mean, maybe she deserves to like someone with a hard life.  I guess that's something else.  I mean, she seemed testy, as well, like @ someone who seems like should meet someone.  Why would anyone do that?  It's not gonna help, and if you like them I mean.  They probably believe that person is in their way, but there are lots of people in their way.  I am just trying to be honest, but now I'm gonna think @ it.  I can see she's sweet, but maybe she doesn't eat right and that's why she's overweight.  Ellen probably likes those young lesbians.  Well, not technically the smartest.  You know, I just got the idea that me saying I'm bi offended her becuase it was like I liked her.  Why does she tick like that, like that's her own animalistic reaction or tendency?  Probably not the best thing to say, but you know what I really mean.  You mean she has lots of feelings like that?  I don't.  That's okay, but I mean that's just like saying I'm Asian when I just act European but have a poor life.  That offended me, but I'll get over it soon or have.  Why do ya'll build like that, I mean okay bye have fun but I'm still here or whatever just hoping people do what helps them follow their dreams..  Like, I was talking @ meeting Ellen honestly for others.  It's an easy thing to talk @.