Sunday, September 1, 2013

Problema

Why are people showing Ellen DeGeneres off to me?  Stop ruining my health.

Like, I'm doing stuff alone but get but in that I cursed @ Ellen online.  I don't really remember that but probably cursed at anyone who mistreated me for the N word thing but not like, "Stranger" is shit.  I don't really like doing that, so I don't seem to be doing it, anymore.  I sorta slinked out of my hatred.  I do still get upset.  What is this shit for?  I just heard a noise at my door, when I thought of shit.  You lookin' at me and makin' me ugly?  What?  I said shit because it's shit.  Like, my dad turned off the TV and eventually left, and usually I see his movies and think it's so cute and something I like.  What, .. I hope no one is really doing these things to me.  Just move on to your life.  I want someone to talk to and make me feel better.  All I have is what I post online.  I dunno I used to talk to my aunts @ it, which probably they are unavailable at the moment and I haven't talked to them in awhile.  I was just beaten with lots of messages, and things come to my mind, but it wasn't like @ Ellen DeGeneres.  What's yo problem?  I just said it WASN'T Ellen.  It wasn't someone.  It was just a thing, and it wasn't supposed to be something anyone does to me.

I hope it isn't a problem because all of what I say won't flow.  You must have a problem online, then.  Why don't you like comment and give me an idea for what I can post?  No one is like comfortable around me online.  Everyone was so mean to me, esp. after the N word thing.  The whole world became dreamless, like for the tweens.  You know, you don't like associate that with someone.  You associate it with the way you reacted to the N word thing.