Saturday, August 31, 2013

Not Sure What to Do

I want some time by myself and just finished breakfast.  The TV was good, not much chance to respond.

There are 2 things~ going around.  1 of the 1s is the way Ginny acts like I'm not good enough for her, when all you can say is she is ***y.  You can accredit her skills, but you can also do that with mine.  You just can't say that I give people *** like that.  I dunno, I mean, it's not like no person can or whatever a person can't..  So ..  What else, Ellen wants to be #1 now, well I dunno I mean there are people out there you don't even know what you're talking about making a contest on who's worth it, who should do what.  You know, from her show, she has a writer who works hard.  Her interviewer is cute and very nice.  Um, I think you don't -have- to do just that.  I'm nice, too, not just like all about smiling and saying hi and not expressing anything else, not that she doesn't at all..  :|  What a happy girl.  She found a good person for that job!  That is so cute!  She does seem smart, I mean, you know what I mean..