Saturday, August 31, 2013

Problema

I just got a threat, I just posted something important.  What was that!  "Do you want me to do a plie in your room?"  You don't have any right to hit me!  I got hit in the head, and Ellen might be involved.  Stop punishing me, I didn't do nothing.  I have a right to say *beep* you, go *beep*.  I don't say it, anymore, probably lost its affect.  Didn't want to.  I kept hearing noises in my room.  I still do.  I know other people do, too, not sure if they said so, yet.  I don't wanna sit here and sift through shit for Ellen.  I'm going to school, but 1st I wanted to get in the Disney parade.  I need to get in shape.  They want us too thin.  They have these slightly happy young girls.  I don't mean to threaten something weird @ college!  I don't wanna sit here saying, "Stop acting like Ellen," all thru the day each day.  Wow, what if they do it more, just because of how I say things?  It's work to say things a certain way.  Hey, I need breakfast.  Also, why do you think I should be punished?  If Ellen had a kid, the kid would be smothered in the world.  I'm just saying.