Saturday, August 31, 2013

Problemas

I don't think anyone has a right to suggest I did something wrong and make some earth shattering decision because of it, I mean things like the signs, though.  :|

People are mean to me since I failed college because I was tired from losing sleep for homework a lot of my later life or more.  Then, I was using store cards, and my parents refused to pay, anymore, not even with allowance for it, like with the college bill I thought I could postpone since they were the 1s that kicked me out of my major for no reason.

My mom was acting like I was bad to sleep without socks because Ellen was punishing me, which I don't think she was.  If she was, I mean I can see her saying she is but not doing it.

What else?  I hit my wall once not in an annoying way when I felt ^the pangs of racism^ just being a poster online.

I also put up posters in the living area, thinking they'd like the arrangement.  Just for fun, I mean why don't they just say to take them down?  They probably liked them.

Other little things.  I got upset at the way they were acting and then they just got mad when I asked normally.

People are also being g** to my dad and mom saying they deserve something for me.  There is no real, normal way they could have been involved.  That's too bad because everyone I meet now is like that.  For a long time, no one would acknowledge me.  My dad and I's relationship are not crap.  We don't just touch each other every day nor every week.

Anyway, I've posted like this before.