Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wut.

Why are people being g** and saying Ellen made her Twitter layout and connected to Facebook in sync with other big things to suggest I am a secondary person?  What does that have to do with me.. I think Ellen is showcasing someone I knew and like beating to death that I made my nose small.  I just wanted a strong-looking nose, but I don't know just how strong it is comparably now.  I never tried to have a small nose that I can remember.  I mean, I don't think her signs talk @ my nose!  I'm just saying what I think she thinks @ like noses, like she likes Europeans with big noses?  A lotta them aren't as white.  Their noses are like a unicorn's horn for protection, the horn being for that literally.

As far as me butting in, yea, I'm online.  I dunno @ you, but something funny @ just posting annoying fluff to Ellen.  What else is piled up to say?