Tuesday, September 3, 2013

More

Why am I still getting negative messages from my dad?

Also, I got the idea Ellen with others would be able to just like in what you'd call a show off way but not being like mean @ that term though it seems like it in this crowd .. that I was walking around with confidence tonight, like I was someone.  Maybe not, that sounds stupid, too.  Why are people onto me for shit like that?  LOL?

I'm concerned @ the self-centeredness of my dad's like attacking me like he used to seem to threaten, like he'd follow me and make sure to make me feel bad.  If I told my therapist, then what?  You know?  Like, I know my mom did that.  Like, do little things to annoy me.  I don't want them that close to me.  I don't mean necessarily never, but this is sappy and sucks.  It's not how I am.  I'm not a pig on the floor.