Tuesday, September 3, 2013

So

I used to fall asleep right away, too tired for a story.

I thought lots of weird things.

I'm listening to Anne Hathaway.  Someone on Twitter mentioned her.  My hand, I felt was frozen to not change like I have it change, my right hand.  That's perfectly ridiculous, it's my life.  Maybe she is just a problem, meaning she has too many.  Most people don't want dark hair and pale skin.

I got another sarcastic idea from an Ellen DeGeneres con-artist.  Shouldn't say it, but I thought I actually heard it.  Why?

What's this I'm not from Florida idea?  Plus, NYC is incredibly stuck up.  I'm not rooted in the north.  That's just telling me I'm a lunatic, and idiot.  I'm sitting here thinking with my glasses, sorry @ my life.  Anne Hathaway doesn't sing that powerfully.  She's not a singer.  She seems to be getting it out.  I wonder how she knows of this musical so much.  She thinks she's a singer like me, but she's not.