Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tired But Wondering

People are interested in me.  I dunno, got online.  My life has interesting stuff happen to it.  It's hard to recollect, but it must have stuck with me.

I was also wondering @ my forum.  I can get people from IMDb to post there.  I wanted to make it comfortable for like relatives and people with the same interests.

Another thing I am trying to do now is occupy myself more.  I might work @ a daycare part time, trying to audition for things.  I would like college and am wondering what's good.  I am wanting a TV show.

So..

Like to have fun, gonna get a Florida Disney pass in October when it cools down.  No one to go with.  That's fine, but I can talk online @ it.  I really wanna record stuff and put it on YouTube.  That was a big reason I wanted to go so much, but it's fun without the record, as well, gonna go alone I think.

I see cute girls @ Orlando and wonder if they look up to me.  Guess they do.

I have to call my Gramma.  I'm a bit apprehensive, tired at the moment.

I'm definitely very into "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and hope to click with other fans.  Would be fun to go over to L.A.  I'm trying to get in Finding Dory, actually, lots of people might be, though I don't see them all online.  I actually planned and was writing in my journal @ Red Carpet.  =)

So..

I thought I cleaned lots of my room, but it looks kinda torn apart.  My life is pretty much with that as part of my background.

I dunno @ the people watching me, but it does raise awkwardness.  I mean, I think people are watching me, but they don't make me feel good, anymore.  That was years ago.  I thought the world wasn't real.  I mean, I get real happy when I'm not "the 1."  So..  I mean, I fend for myself.

Well..

Trying to improve stuff, have good relationships, the ones I have at least, things like that, make people not feel like they need to do certain things for me, though @ the people in Orlando I think they're always seeping into others.  People do as they will.  Just gotta help myself.

...