Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What to Do

I'm listening to my 3 Hayley Westenra songs, and people I probably wouldn't talk to are watching me in my room.  My computer didn't shut off after an hour, and I didn't wanna get up.  She actually just released a lullaby CD.  I ran outta money, might have to listen to Charlotte Church?  Don't really wanna do that in my sleep, nothing wrong but that she's so mainstream.  No more money..

I'm very annoyed at being followed weirdly by everyone, my dad, my mom, who I don't know if she knows she's dong it.  Isn't this because of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp?  So what, I didn't blare out someone was the N word.  They acted like it was part of the experiment, and I mean it's just a word that defines something, the only racial word used casually, don't really use it on my own.  :|

You can't sit here and tell me I can't do something when you're also the 1 who caused it.

Now, they're bargaining, too.  I don't wanna think @ that stuff.