Tuesday, September 3, 2013

So..

I guess some people I like make a problem with what I do.  They attack me.  They think I'm shit.  I was kinda mad at the piano, no one to comfort me, no one to shit with..  So, I got off and just went to ask my dad about room on the computer, and then I knew he was plotting to me about getting his instead of getting mine fixed.  What if I had a sign I had to read every day about this?  I couldn't get the idea of my old music teachers off.  While I was playing.  I didn't really make a scene, but some words somehow formulated and I had to try to forget it and not have it materialize.  It was like they have something in my brain or because I know I'm being watched.  It just happens..  Something happened..  Then, I was just kinda upfront with my dad about being teased about music and "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and thinking of an old friend I had hoped became a big fan of Ellen DeGeneres..  Thing is, I just think like I know my other friend would like her too but for other reasons.  I dunno what reason you're supposed to have, but maybe they wish they did gymnastics or something and looked more like me, I thinks.