Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Nasty

So, people want my old friend to take my place with Ellen DeGeneres.. why?  No, I'm me.  I watch the show, I'm more like her than her.  She's overly developed in an unnecessary way.  I got really mad..  I was playing piano and I thought my old music teachers were in my life though they did not respond to me, just accepted my friend request on Facebook and the older 1 sent me a Linked In invite.

Now, my dad is giving me his old computer and was talking like his oldest sister.  I ran outta room, and he's not reading how to back up stuff, can't save it to a disk.  I'm running outta room like when I record.  He's like he didn't get my e-mail I sent.  I did whatever he said.  I have no clue where the manual is, now.

What was the thing with this shitty message?  I don't give a fuck @ a person who doesn't answer and never will because of something I did.  What the fuck is this.  :[  I'm tired of getting shit from people..

I feel people are clinging to me.  I don't cling to anyone.  That must be something someone else did.  I need to learn from others.  What, did you just get read by your genes from your parents!